ME SAYIT LINKS ENTRIES
Hey guys, Welcome!
I have many posts, but I can't show them all in my entries. So you can, click (-->)/(<--) this button in the bottom to read my post one by one. Or in simple way, you can just click the months.
Anyway, I added some my favorite song in my pod (above (-->)/(<--) botton). Hope all of you like it. I have shuffled the song, If you don't like it, just click pause button.
Thank's for visiting! :D
Random Quote - Be Yourself
Kamis, 26 Mei 2011 22.25 | 0 ♥ comments
Untuk apa berusaha jadi orang lain?
Kamu hanya menghabiskan waktumu untuk hidup dalam bayang-bayang. Kamu akan selalu merasa tersiksa karena apa yang kamu lakukan tidak sesuai dengan dirimu. Hidupmu panjang, apakah kamu akan menghabiskannya dengan menjadi orang lain? Pikirkan baik-baik :)


You're beautiful in your own way girls,
Andini.


I'm the first, and you are?
Pokerista

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com