ME SAYIT LINKS ENTRIES
Hey guys, Welcome!
I have many posts, but I can't show them all in my entries. So you can, click (-->)/(<--) this button in the bottom to read my post one by one. Or in simple way, you can just click the months.
Anyway, I added some my favorite song in my pod (above (-->)/(<--) botton). Hope all of you like it. I have shuffled the song, If you don't like it, just click pause button.
Thank's for visiting! :D
DOROMANIA
Jumat, 27 Mei 2011 03.23 | 0 ♥ comments

Do you know about doromania? you know? I think you don't LOL :P
So, check this guys :)

Doromania merupakan gangguan psikologi yang sangat unik. Si Penderita selalu terobsesi dan memiliki keinganan besar untuk memberi hadiah kepada orang lain. Si Penderita memberikan hadiah bukan karena mereka dermawan atau baik hati, melainkan karena hal lain yang lebih kompleks.

source

Andini :)


I'm the first, and you are?
Pokerista

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com