ME SAYIT LINKS ENTRIES
Hey guys, Welcome!
I have many posts, but I can't show them all in my entries. So you can, click (-->)/(<--) this button in the bottom to read my post one by one. Or in simple way, you can just click the months.
Anyway, I added some my favorite song in my pod (above (-->)/(<--) botton). Hope all of you like it. I have shuffled the song, If you don't like it, just click pause button.
Thank's for visiting! :D
Ironic Drama
Selasa, 07 Juni 2011 08.01 | 0 ♥ comments
A sweet conversation between a girl & a boy after Breakup

Girl: Your new Girl Friend is pretty.*is she really pretty then me?*
Boy: Yes, she is. *but you are still the most beautiful girl I know*
Girl: I heard that she is funny & amazing. *all the stuff I wasn't*
Boy: Sure she is. *but she is nothing compared to you*
Girl: Well I hope you both last! *we never did*
Boy: I hope we do too. *What happen to me and you?*
Girl: Well I gotta go. *before I start to cry*
boy: Yes me too. *I hope you don't cry*
Girl: Bye! *I still love you & miss you*
Boy: See you later! *I will never stop loving you... never dear!*



This is a fact, what a ironic drama!
So, what should they do?


Andini :)



I'm the first, and you are?
Pokerista

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com