ME SAYIT LINKS ENTRIES
Hey guys, Welcome!
I have many posts, but I can't show them all in my entries. So you can, click (-->)/(<--) this button in the bottom to read my post one by one. Or in simple way, you can just click the months.
Anyway, I added some my favorite song in my pod (above (-->)/(<--) botton). Hope all of you like it. I have shuffled the song, If you don't like it, just click pause button.
Thank's for visiting! :D
Love The Way You Lie cover - Sam Tsui
Sabtu, 28 Mei 2011 01.23 | 0 ♥ comments
I just wanna share amazing video. A gggreeeeaat singer :D
So watch this guys!


So, what do you think about him? Yea, I know he has very nice voice. I love the way he sing and talk english. :D
I just shared one of my favorite video, if you wanna hear another from him, just go to youtube, and search by key --> Sam Tsui.

Thank you for watching,
Andini :)


I'm the first, and you are?
Pokerista

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com