ME SAYIT LINKS ENTRIES
Hey guys, Welcome!
I have many posts, but I can't show them all in my entries. So you can, click (-->)/(<--) this button in the bottom to read my post one by one. Or in simple way, you can just click the months.
Anyway, I added some my favorite song in my pod (above (-->)/(<--) botton). Hope all of you like it. I have shuffled the song, If you don't like it, just click pause button.
Thank's for visiting! :D
Gross Out
Jumat, 27 Mei 2011 04.09 | 0 ♥ comments

Hello Bloggie!
Pernah tau Gross Out itu apa? Yep online photo editor. Sebenernya udah cukup lama sih tapi kurang ngetrend zaman sekarang. Yaah semenjak adanya Photoscape,

Kamu bisa edit sesuka hati fotomu yg lucu ityuu :P seserem dan sealay mungkin seperti  itu tuuu! ituuu :D

Jadi foto editor ini akan bakalan kasih objek yang unik dan kesan horor.
Tapi jangan salah, masih tetep lucu kok.

Alay? Gak juga, sekali2 gapapa doongg tampil beda.


Wanna try? Click here ----> Gross Out
After that, show me your gross out photo! It will be more funny than mine :)

Andini :)


I'm the first, and you are?
Pokerista

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com